- Yoga ♦ Various dates in 2023 ♦ A very nice long weekend filled with yoga, relax, culture, culinary experiences and fun. For more information contact Ellen Geeven (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Olive harvest ♦ Last week of October and first week of November ♦ After breakfast at 8 am we go olive picking until about 1 pm. Then enjoy a Tuscan lunch after which you are free to enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer…
- Wedding in Tuscany ♦ A real Tuscan wedding: it’s possible at La Loccaia! In the morning everyone prepares and we enjoy a real Tuscan lunch. At the end of the afternoon to the beautiful town hall for the wedding ceremony and toast. Then back to the B&B for a delicious dinner and of course a party!
For detailed information please send a message via the contact page.
- Carnaval Foiano ♦ Centro Storico, Foiano della Chiana ♦ Spring of 2023 ♦ A beautiful carnival spectacle like you’ve never seen before!
- Fiera Arezzo ♦ Piazza Grande, Arezzo ♦ every first Sunday of the month and the Saturday before ♦ Every first Sunday of the month and the Saturday before ♦ The historic center of Arezzo turns into a mecca for antique lovers and bargain hunters.
- La Giostra del Saracino in Arezzo ♦ Piazza Grande, Arezzo ♦ Every penultimate Saturday in June and every first Sunday in September, Arezzo is dedicated to The Giostra del Saracino; a folkloric festival that brings medieval times back to life.
- Sagra del Porchetta ♦ 2e weekend of September ♦ The big porchetta party! Monte San Savino has held the world record for the longest porchetta (44.93 meters) since 2009. A porchetta sandwich should not be missed!
- La Vendemia ♦ the annual grape harvest ♦ end of September, beginning of October
- Olives ♦ starting at the end of october you can hear the rattle of the picking crews ♦ end of october untill december!
- Arezzo Natale ♦ Arezzo changes into a Winter Wonderland: Tiroler market, large play area for the children and off course the house of Father Christmas! ♦ starting from mid november untill Christmas!